Terms and Conditions for VintageStreetApparel.com
Welcome to VintageStreetApparel.com (the "Website"). These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of this Website; by using this Website, you accept these Terms in full. If you disagree with these Terms or any part of these Terms, you must not use this Website.
1. Intellectual Property:
- All content on this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of VintageStreetApparel.com or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
2. Usage of the Site:
- You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this Website.
3. User Account:
- If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
4. Product Descriptions:
- VintageStreetApparel.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5. Limitations of Liability:
- VintageStreetApparel.com will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website for any indirect, special or consequential loss.
6. Third-party Links:
- This Website may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
7. Changes to these Terms:
- VintageStreetApparel.com may revise these Terms from time to time. Revised Terms will apply to the use of this Website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms on this Website.
8. Applicable Law:
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Insert Jurisdiction, e.g., "the State of California"], and any disputes relating to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California.
9. Refund and Return Policy:
- Please refer to our Refund and Return Policy for more information.
- VintageStreetApparel.com may terminate your access to the Website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. In the event of termination, VintageStreetApparel.com is not responsible for lost orders shipped after termination.
- By using this Website, you agree to the Terms as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, and/or the World Wide Web.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at info@vintagestreetapparel.
Please note that these are generalized terms and conditions, and may not fully cover specific liabilities or legal considerations for VintageStreetApparel.com. It's recommended to consult with a legal professional before finalizing these terms for use on your website.
Effective Date: 9/7/2023
Mobile Terms of Service
Vintage Street Apparel
Last updated: Sept. 21, 2023
The Vintage Street Apparel mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Vintage Street Apparel (“Vintage Street Apparel”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Vintage Street Apparel’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Vintage Street Apparel through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Vintage Street Apparel. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18446423920 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Vintage Street Apparel mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18446423920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.